Thursday, July 5, 2012

Livin the life.

Hello blogging world!! I'm sorry I've been M.I.A. these past few weeks...errrrrr maybe months. Life has been so....(surprising?) lately. And I've been LOVING it. So much. Every day.
Here's a quick catch up:

- I am now a Tate's Day Camp employee!!! I love everything about my job: the work (if you can call it that), the setting, the people, the children. God has been working in my heart a lot through this experience...but more on that later.
- Red Saile is still my home!! As of March, I was moving out. Thankfully, I realized before it was too late that I would miss it wayyyyy too much, and after a little persuasion to make my parents let me stay, it was a done deal.
- I am a University of Tennessee graduate and hopefully future ETSU doctorate student. Fingers crossed I get an interview for August 14th. 
- I've started reading again. If you really knew me you'd know that I'm not a big reader. In the past, I've blamed it on not enough time, but the truth is I don't think I like the commitment. So here's to finishing every book I start to read this summer.
- Photography is my new thing. Mom and Dad got me a spiffy camera for graduation, and I'm in love. My roommates can verify that I'm obsessed with using it and have forced them to be my models multiple times. (Michelle Branch, I'm still after you, just so you know.)
- I'm learning a lot about grace. I feel like that's the theme in my life right now. Jesus is showing me daily this precious gift He offers me so that I can offer it to others, and I'm thankful He can love me so well.
- I'm a HUGE fan of the 4th. It's the best. Especially when it includes lake+sleepovers+friends+hot dogs+baked beans+watermelon+boats+tubes+slides+fireworks+guns+freedom+dancing+laughing+smiling a lot.

I'll leave you with a few of those things that make me smile:













           "Be strong in the grace that is in Christ Jesus." -2 Timothy 2:1

No comments:

Post a Comment