Tuesday, January 24, 2012

I'm only human.

Jesus Calling was so great today. And it made me realize this....

Sometimes I forget it's alright to be human. To feel. To mess up. To be broken. I forget that life's not meant to be what my idea of "perfect" is.  I forget that blessings come in times of trial. That it's okay to be weak. That it's okay to let others see the woundedness within me.

"But He said to me, 'My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.' Therefore, I will boast all the more gladly about my weakness, so that Christ's power may rest on me. This is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weakness, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong." - 2 Corinthians 12: 9-10

No comments:

Post a Comment